Lucy 2.8 is released! You can download VMware ESXi, VMware Workstation, VirtualBox images and Linux installer script on Lucy website, or use a pre-configured AMI on Amazon EC2 instance (search for “lucy” in Community AMIs when creating an instance). If you are using a commercial license, you can update the system through the “Update” section in Lucy.
- Starting from this version, shell installer supports the following platforms:
- Debian 7 (wheezy) – 32 bit and 64 bit
- Debian 8 (jessie) – 32 bit and 64 bit
- any other 64-bit Linux with kernel version 3.10 or more
- Uploading data to interactive console – use Console Interactive file template to upload custom executables to targets and check their output in Lucy’s Interactive Session
- Lucy speaks your language! Dutch, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian interface languages are now available.
- Lucy hardening – now Lucy stores your data more securely
- Admin SSL improvement – generate CSR and SSL certificates for Lucy admin part easily
- “Check Update Now” button – Lucy checks for updates periodically and this button may be useful if you need to check if the update is available immediately, without waiting
- Custom archive name support
- New archiving formats support – rar, 7z, cab, jar
- UI improvements
- Show current license counter values on license page
- Reboot button
- Multiple bugs fixed