Please reboot Lucy from console after updating the system to 2.8. There are known issues, when Lucy is unable to send messages until reboot.
Lucy 2.8 is released! You can download VMware ESXi, VMware Workstation, VirtualBox images and Linux installer script on Lucy website, or use a pre-configured AMI on Amazon EC2 instance (search for “lucy” in Community AMIs when creating an instance). If you are using a commercial license, you can update the system through the “Update” section in Lucy.
- Starting from this version, shell installer supports the following platforms:
- Debian 7 (wheezy) – 32 bit and 64 bit
- Debian 8 (jessie) – 32 bit and 64 bit
- any other 64-bit Linux with kernel version 3.10 or more
- Uploading data to interactive console – use Console Interactive file template to upload custom executables to targets and check their output in Lucy’s Interactive Session
- Lucy speaks your language! Dutch, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian interface languages are now available.
- Lucy hardening – now Lucy stores your data more securely
- Admin SSL improvement – generate CSR and SSL certificates for Lucy admin part easily
- “Check Update Now” button – Lucy checks for updates periodically and this button may be useful if you need to check if the update is available immediately, without waiting
- Custom archive name support
- New archiving formats support – rar, 7z, cab, jar
- UI improvements
- Show current license counter values on license page
- Reboot button
- Multiple bugs fixed