Wow! The next big update is there! Meet Lucy 2.6 with new useful features! You can download VMware ESXi, VMware Workstation, VirtualBox images and Debian installer script on the Lucy website, or use a pre-configured AMI on Amazon EC2 instance (search for “lucy” in Community AMIs when creating an instance). If you are using a commercial license, you can update the system through the “Update” section in Lucy.
- SMS phishing support – check if your employees are vulnerable to phishing text messages
- Multi-language scenarios – use different languages within a single scenario
- Report sections improvement – now you have more control over report template (for example, select particular charts that should appear in report)
- Victim side optimizations – the web portal for attacked users became up to 300% faster, now you can serve up to 3 times more recipients on the same hardware
- Offline updates became more “offline” – there is no need to access Debian repositories anymore
- Dozens of bugfixes and minor improvements