Lucy 2.5 is released! You can download VMware ESXi, VMware Workstation, VirtualBox images and Debian/Ubuntu installer script on the Lucy website, or use a pre-configured AMI on Amazon EC2 instance (search for “lucy” in Community AMIs when creating an instance). If you are using a commercial license, you can update the system through the “Update” section in Lucy.
- Major website copying improvement (should be compatible with almost all non-AJAX sites)
- Custom SSL certificates for admin interface
- Reset stats button in campaign
- Performance test improvements
- List of downloaded files for each recipient
- Updated Malware Testing Toolkit
- Documentation additions