Lucy 1.9 is available! You can download VMWare and VirtualBox images on the Lucy website, use a pre-configured AMI on Amazon EC2 instance (search for “lucy” in Community AMIs when creating an instance) and of course, if you are one of our happy commercial license owners, you can update the system through the “Update” section in Lucy.
- Interactive sessions – run console commands on victim machines and get feedback in real time
- BeEF integration – optionally gather advanced information about your users using a BeEF tool
- Common static folder for the whole system, for a single campaign and for a single template – now you can re-use uploaded images or files in different campaigns and templates
- Filters and categories for scenario templates
- Improved chart history – in the new version you can select a time period for certain charts
- Multiple minor features and bugfixes